17 August, 2012
Parmesan Crusted ChickenPosted in : Entrees on by : camro
- 1/2Â cup Hellmann’sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4Â cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4Â boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4Â tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425Â°.
- Combine Hellmann’sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.