Sausage Egg Roll in a Bowl
Basically an unstuffed egg roll.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Do not drain.
- Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve immediately.