Skip to content
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 24 oz yellow baby potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 T fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes, drain well.
- Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a potato masher or fork, carefully smash the potatoes until flattened but still in one piece. Top with olive oil, garlic, and thyme.
- Place into oven and bake for18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.