Hissy Fit Dip
Hissy Fit Dip
Prep Time: 30 minutes – Cook Time: 59 minutes Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound ground sausage, browned and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. Monterrey jack cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- crackers, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a square baking dish or skillet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and softened cream cheese in a large bowl, and stir in Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and sage until incorporated.
- Fold in sausage, velveeta, jack cheese and chives until mixed in thoroughly, then transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until molten, bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with chips or sliced baguette.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32.56 g||50.1%|
|Sodium 552.23 mg||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.95 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.06 g||0.2%|
|Sugars 2.24 g|
|Protein 14.63 g|
|Vitamin A 23.83 %||Vitamin C 0.6 %|
|Calcium 26.38 %||Iron 3.83 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.