Pollo Rosa Maria
Pollo Rosa Maria
Refine your dinner menu with delicious Carrabba’s Copycat Pollo Rosa Maria. This dish is simple to make, but the complexity of its rustic Italian flavor makes it one of the best restaurant copycat recipes you can find.
- 4 chicken breasts, split
- 4 slices prosciutto ham
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet basil, chopped
- juice of one lemon
- Open chicken breasts and place butterfly-style on grill over white-hot coals of live oak and pecan wood.
- Grill 3-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, hold breast halves together and stuff each breast with one slice of prosciutto and 1/8 cup Fontina cheese.
- Secure with wooden picks and set aside in a warm place.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, combine clarified butter, garlic, and onion and sauté until tender.
- Deglaze pan with white wine.
- Add unsalted butter, salt, and pepper.
- Add mushrooms to butter mixture and sauté 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Add basil and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Place chicken on a serving platter and top with mushrooms in lemon-basil butter and serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 59.77 g||92%|
|Sodium 802.17 mg||33.4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.72 g||1.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3 g||5.2%|
|Sugars 2.29 g|
|Protein 47.15 g|
|Vitamin A 45.03 %||Vitamin C 12.03 %|
|Calcium 13.48 %||Iron 11.66 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.