Prep Time: 25 minutes – Cook Time: 55 minutes Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles or cooked lasagna noodles
- 3 c. salsa
- 2 15-oz. tubs of ricotta
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 3 c. shredded Mexican cheese
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Thinly sliced red jalapeño, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, add ground beef. Season with taco seasoning and cook, crumbling up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- In a 9″-x-13″ baking dish, spoon a layer of salsa over bottom to cover, then add a layer of lasagna noodles. In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, sour cream, and egg and season with salt. Spread ricotta mixture over noodles and top with a layer of ground beef, salsa, and cheese. Repeat layers until baking dish is full, making sure to end with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then garnish with scallions and jalapeño and slice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53.84 g||82.8%|
|Saturated Fat 26.83 g||134.2%|
|Trans Fat 1.84 g|
|Cholesterol 204.94 mg||68.3%|
|Sodium 1217.05 mg||50.7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g||17.8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.71 g||14.8%|
|Sugars 6.1 g|
|Protein 51.5 g|
|Vitamin A 32.18 %||Vitamin C 2.13 %|
|Calcium 57.91 %||Iron 22.2 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.